WEBINAR SERIES: Point of care quality improvement for maternal and newborn health
The WHO Quality of Care Network, through its global learning platform, is building a community of health practitioners across all levels of service delivery to harvest local implementation ideas and share experiences within and across countries. As part of the learning activities, the Network will host a series of webinars on selected topics in improvement implementation science and quality of care improvement from a country perspective.
The second webinar in the series will be presented by the Dr. Ashok Deorari of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi on 28 April 2017 and focuses on 'Step1: Identify the problem, build a team, and write an aim statement’. The speaker will introduce the participants to:
- How they can review data and identify problems
- How they can prioritize which problem to work on
- How to form a team to work on that problem
- How to write a clear aim statement.
The presentation will be followed a Q & A session.
Ashok Deorari, MD, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, WHO Collaborating Centre for Newborn Training and Research, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- With input from: Meena Joshi, Nurse Educator, Quality Improvement Leader, NICU, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
Who should join:
Health practitioners and managers.