Gender M&E eLearning Course
MEASURE Evaluation has announced a new Gender M&E eLearning Course, a two-hour course hosted by the Global Health eLearning Center, which is now available to the public. It is designed to assist development practitioners working on programs with a gender focus, gender advisors, M&E officers and other interested individuals who seek to strengthen their understanding of gender and M&E. This course is very relevant for improvement teams who will be designing improvement aims and indicators, as well as improvement M&E teams. At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define what gender M&E is and why it is important to health and gender programming.
- Describe how gender can be integrated into health program M&E.
- Explain the difference between sex-disaggregated indicators and gender-sensitive indicators.
- Provide examples of gender considerations in data collection, data interpretation, and data use.
- Identify specific tools and resources to further support gender M&E.
To browse the course, learners must first register with the Global Health eLearning Center.
Related eLearning Courses