Ministry of Health In-Service Training Guidelines
The Ministry of Health of Swaziland developed these guidelines to inform the planning, designing, delivery, evaluation, and follow-up of all health care worker in-service training in the country. The guidelines cover seven areas:
- Training needs assessment
- Planning and coordination of in-service training
- Curriculum design and development
- Delivery of training
- Evaluation of training
- Transfer of learning and training follow-up
- Training information management.
Developed with support from the U. S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief through the USAID ASSIST Project. these guidelines define the procedures, processes, and best practices that should be used by all training providers in the health sector.